BEM (France) has been supplying quality education to business students since 1874. It has more than 10 programs and encompasses undergraduate, graduate and postgraduate studies, executive education, research, publications and transfer of technology. It is recognised as one of the top Business Schools in Europe and is accredited EQUIS.
In the context of its international development, the school it increasing its expertise in the fields of accounting, auditing and law. BEM looks to recruit professors having a doctorate or equivalent degree, with teaching skills in English and in French, abilities for research and publication, as well as having an enthusiasm to work as part of a team.
- Teaching and educational development (undergraduate and / or graduate level).
- Publication in academic and professional journals.
- Student supervision and coaching
- Administrative responsibilities (poles, chairs, programs, etc.).
- Teaching experience in English and in French.
- Publication in the areas of accounting, auditing and law
- Professional experience in accounting, auditing and law
- Doctorate or equivalent.
Start date : 1st semester 2009
Ms Corinne Affagard
Academic Project Leader
Faculty and Research Direction
Domaine de Raba
680 cours de la libération
33405 Talence Cedex - France
+33 (0)5 56 84 42 11